Thursday, March 28, 2013

Love days like today

The sun is shinning.

I got to spend an extra 5 hours with my hubby, because he didn't have to go to one of his jobs today.
It always feels so good to just be with him. It doesn't matter what we are doing.
Today we went and bought him some running shoes.
He's not a runner, but I signed us up for the Color Run coming this fall...so he's going to start training.
I hope he loves it.
We also went grocery shopping. Whoopie, right. Well, it was.
It is so nice to not have to go shopping alone.

Then we hit up goodwill. Looking for some cheap towels for swimming and a shower tower.
Guess what I got. 
I can't believe I did it, but it was such a GOOD DEAL. I bought a maternity swimsuit. I know I jumped the gun, but seriously it was $8 for a brand NEW 2 piece. Score! It's cute too. :)
I figure I can wear it now, because of how it is made. It will just be a little lose on my stomach, but that wont matter much. It's not like I'm going to go diving or anything.

Enjoying the little things makes the other stuff not seem so blah.

Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment