Monday, April 1, 2013

I Want My Mommy!

I'm sick. Again.

Whenever I get sick I always get a little homesick as well.
I guess homesick is the wrong word, really I just want my mom.

I feel like crap. I know I should eat something.
I know I should be drinking fluids like crazy.
Etc. Etc.
but my whole body aches, my head is pounding, and I fear that if I move I wont be able to keep what I do have in my stomach down.

If my mother was here she would lay me back down.
Make me some chicken noodle soup.
Bring me herbal tea and lots of water.
Make sure I was warm and comfortable.
Tell me she loved me.

Moms are wonderful like that. Even though my relationship with my mother is maybe a few texts once a month. She has the knowledge, patience, and love to help me feel better.

Am I the only one that just wants to be cared for like a little kid when sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment