Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy International Woman's Day!

What a beautiful day today.
The sun has been shinning all day today.

Ahh! It feels like Spring.

Other good news. Jake and I found an apartment.
Wahoo!
We love it!

Move in next weekend.

It's a two bedroom. For now a office/craft room, but maybe....one day a nursery. One day.

I have been baby hungry lately. Thankfully I have a fabulous friend who had two adorable kids, who lets me come over and love them.

It helps for now.

Still doing research, thinking, talking, etc. about maybe trying to have a baby.

No decision yet.
So many mixed emotions, excited, longing, scared, worthlessness.

One day, we will decide and push forward, or take another route.
Jake promised me if we decided no or if the Lord told us no then we would get a dog.

Today I am feeling renewed. Crisp clean air, warm sun, new apt., good change.

Hope you are finding something to smile about. :)

"Sure God created man before a woman. But then you always make a rough draft before a final masterpiece." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment