Saturday, March 2, 2013

Apartment Shopping

Well yesterday we put in our 30 day notice at our apartment complex.
They decided to up the rent on us.
Kinda ticks me off.
I've been renting now (not that I'm proud of it) for 10 years now and NEVER has anyone ever increased my rent.
We have been here 9 months and in 10 we will be gone.

To be truthful we were already discussing moving this summer.
The winter has been awful here.
I have to wash the windows at least one a day and even then they never seem to completely dry out.
It took them 7 months to finally get me a stove that works.
Increasing our rent was the last straw.

So today I'm going apartment hunting.
On my own.
Yuck!

Moving completely stresses me out.
I HATE it!
Thankfully I have some time to gradually pack.
I have a herniated disc in my low back so it has to be slow.

Change it's stressful, but it helps us grow.
Hopefully this will be a positive change and we wont have to move again until we buy a house.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment