Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Long Winter Months

Let's just face it Winter Months are long.

They just drag.

With little sunshine, especially in Oregon.

In Oregon we get what I call Bipolar weather when we do have some sun during rainy season. In one car ride you may have to have your sun glasses on and the next few minutes later the heater on and the windshield wipers going as fast as possible to give you that split second of clear view through the down pour.

I struggle.

I love the Sun! When it does show its face, my heart seems to grow.

Enjoying a moment of Sunshine!!


It's rejuvenating!

To help me I have an Ott-lite a natural daylight lighting. I got mine at Joann's. I just do my reading or hobbies under it for at least 20 mins a day.

Can't wait till spring! :)

What do you do to help keep yourself out of the slums of depression?




No comments:

Post a Comment