Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Place

Well it happened. We moved. Already.
Talk about a crazy month.
I hate moving.
The worst is the cleaning up after moving....or is it living out of boxes day after day till you finally are able to get everything put back in it's proper place.

I have made lots of check lists/to do lists to try to keep on top of the demands of moving.

Oops! I forgot to pay rent. Such is life.
Thank goodness we got the internet today so I can do it online without getting a late fee.

So much for my check lists.

Besides all the craziness we Love our new apartment.
For an apartment it's amazing at least to us.

We upgraded. Yeah! To be able to afford an upgrade.

We have a fireplace! How romantic. How warm and dry.
Now hopefully we wont have mold issues.

Speaking of mold issues. When Jake and I took off the allergy cover off of our mattress to wash we saw mold...YUCK!! The end of our bed was spotted with big ugly black mold.

However it explains why I've been sick lately. (I thought I was prego! Ahh! Not quite ready for that just yet.)

For now we are sleeping on an air mattress.

Things are a little tight right now given that we paid a full months rent on the first at our last place. Rent, and a deposit for this place and in two weeks we have to pay rent again. Eek!! So for now the air mattress is heavenly, much better then the cold floor that's for sure.

Oh the joys of moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment