Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Big Step

After work my DH and I went for a hike to
celebrate our freedoms and enjoy the beauties that this country provides us.
We decided to go to Multnomah Falls, a popular hike here in Oregon.
Last year around this time I asked Jake to drive me there.

I was still in to much physical pain to hike it, but I wanted to see it and set a goal to be able to hike that steep but so worth it hike.
The drive alone kept me in bed for the next few days.

This year we made it to the top!
Legs burning, but we did it!

The very top of Multnomah Falls. None of the pictures do it justice.
A railing kept for getting a picture that could show you how far up we were.
Not that I would have gotten any closer. I'm a afraid of hieghts...add water to that and it's a disaster just waiting to happen if you ask me.

Such a beautiful sunset!

Love the colors contrast!

None of the pictures are filtered by the way. I'm not that tech savvy yet.

One years time and look what I can do now. I know that it's hard in the moment to look forward to the future. So if you feel overwhelmed by the future now just take a moment to notice something beautiful around you now and breath it in.
Regardless of weather it's smell of a rose, watching the sun go down,
listening to music that reaches your soul, the feel of water and sand between your toes.
Whatever it is take a moment and enjoy, because in the moment life is good.
It rejuvenates. 
Find the good and let yourself enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment