Sunday, January 5, 2014

She Will Find What Is Lost

Today while at the Deseret Book store I saw this painting which hit me with such impact.

It reminded me of my experience with PPD/A.

 It was such a dark time for me.

I think anyone who as suffered from depression can relate to that dark, hopeless feeling.

Living life day to day. Feeling like I are going no where.

Lost in my hole of an existence.

At least it felt as such.

Remembering makes me want to physically shake off the unwanted memories.

Yet. I KNOW there were angels watching over me.

Protecting me from the illness I was trying to understand and overcome.

Keeping me alive. 

Reminding me to breathe.

If you are struggling finding hope and light.

I hope looking at this painting will help you find some comfort.

You Are LOVED! There is Always HOPE!

"She will find what is lost" by: Brian Kershisnik

I don't know Brian Kershisnik and probably never will have the privilege to, but I wanted to thank him publicly for this beautiful painting of hope. A reminder that we are loved and watched over no matter how lost and afraid we may feel. 

One day I plan to buy this painting. It will take hours of working for me to earn it, but it will be worth it.

(This is not a paid advertisement. I just love the message this painting gives.)




No comments:

Post a Comment